1. Schedule your move as soon as you have confirmed moving dates. Summer is a busy time for movers. Arrange closing times to correspond with your moving times.
2. Allow enough time to prepare for your move. Moving can get stressful. Call us with any questions you may have.
3. Make arrangements to have your household goods packed and prepared for moving before moving day. If you decide to pack yourself, we can provide all the packing materials you may need. Label the boxes so we can put them in the proper room.
4. Please contact a qualified service company to perform any disconnection or re-connection service prior to move day. We do not perform wiring, plumbing, gas, or carpentry services.
5. Be sure to have the items that will be moving with you or staying with the house in a safe place so they don’t get put on the moving truck. This could include things like keys, checkbooks, garage door openers, appliance manuals, phone chargers, etc.
6. Movers cannot transport hazardous materials such as gasoline, ammunition, and propane bottles.
7. Dispose of, donate, or sell items you no longer want.
8. Have a plan as to how you would like the new residence set up.